Qamcom is growing and we are looking for ASIC/FPGA designers to work in our projects.
Qamcom is a smaller company making complex solutions, this put requirements on our teams to take full responsibility from system design, architectural solutions though implementation and all the way to verification and validation on target.
We are looking for ASIC/FPGA designers who has experience from design of complete products. You will be part of a highly experienced international team and will typically work closely with our customers to identify requirements and needs, define the product’s functionality and do algorithm selection, implementation choices and life cycle considerations.
Baseline qualifications for this position:
- Minimum 6 years of experience from designing ASIC/FPGA or a PhD within a suitable field
- VHDL, Verilog, SystemVerilog
- Experience of working with industrial electronics and FW for embedded systems
- Knowledge in modern verification methodologies like constrained random- assertion- and coverage-based methodologies
- Knowledge about testing, both in production and during development
- Deep knowledge of modern FPGA technologies (e.g. Xilinx, Intel)
- Fluent in English
- Swedish work permit (or citizenship )
Meriting qualifications for this position:
- Knowledge of implementing Signal Processing application in RTL
- Experience in creating System Architectures decisions for efficient implementation.
- Knowledge about electronics (PCBA) manufacturing and its processes
- Experience in developing EDA flow methodologies
Qamcom has the ambition to make an impact and create value through technology.
We have a highly diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments across different industries and with many different goals and purposes. The common denominator is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our customers early in the problem solving or product development cycle and often take a project the whole way from a blank paper to a complete product or solution ready for commercial deployment.
Being an expert at Qamcom typically means that you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and strive to evolve both personally and professionally. All Qamcom experts have a background including at least 6 years of relevant industrial experience or a technical PhD education.
How we work:
- We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important.
- We work closely with our customers in an agile framework and in cross-functional teams where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components.
- We operate through a role-based organization where self-management and self-organization are key, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way we work.
- We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given thing to us, but also because we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work.
Please apply as soon as possible. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.