As a Systems Engineer, you will join our team of experienced software & hardware engineers and algorithm specialists in our Gothenburg office, playing a crucial role in ensuring that our solutions perform at the very edge of what is possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Customer interaction and giving technical support in the preparation of quotations.
- Hands on role throughout the whole development process, starting from requirement definition and management, through design, development and prototyping, all the way to testing and commercial development
- Working closely with our customers and partners to identify requirements and needs, define the product’s functionality, and make various implementation choices, life cycle considerations and so forth.
You are used to working in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas. You are curious and self-driven, with the ambition to constantly further your skills. Your ability to work independently combined with your aptitude for teamwork will fit perfectly into our role-based organization with cross-functional teams, affording you a lot of flexibility and freedom.
At Qamcom your knowledge will be used on a variety of different products and in cooperation with different customers.
Baseline qualifications for this position:
- 6 years of experience from systems engineering and systems architecture of embedded systems
- Proficiency in C/C++, Python or Matlab
- Understanding of CI/CD and good coding practices and of agile methodologies
- Knowledge in digital electronics
- Knowledge in hardware design
- Knowledge in signal processing
- Basic project management skills
- Fluency in English
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit
Meriting qualifications for this position:
- Experience with implementation of computationally demanding software (e.g., AI algorithms) on embedded systems
- Hands on experience with relevant industry standards in project requirements phase and implementation (e.g. functional safety standards or MedTech standards)
- Hands-on experience with cyber and / or information security, from threat and risk assessment to implementation and testing
- Knowledge in working with Jira and Confluence
- Understanding of the fundamental working principles of electromagnetic sensors
Qamcom has the ambition to make an impact and create value through technology.
We have a highly diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments across different industries and with many different goals and purposes. The common denominator is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our customers early in the problem solving or product development cycle and often take a project the whole way from a blank paper to a complete product or solution ready for commercial deployment.
Being an expert at Qamcom typically means that you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and strive to evolve both personally and professionally. All Qamcom experts have a background including at least 6 years of relevant industrial experience or a technical PhD education.
How we work:
- We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important.
- We work closely with our customers in an agile framework and in cross-functional teams where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components.
- We operate through a role-based organization where self-management and self-organization are key, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way we work.
- We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given thing to us, but also because we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work.
Please apply as soon as possible. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.