Qamcom is a world class solution provider and centre of excellence for R&D partnerships. Our ambition is to make an impact by creating value through technology, developing innovative products on the front edge of what is possible. We do this by combining several very strong technical expertise domains with a well-developed sense for strategy and business. Our approach to technology development is completely industry-independent and can be adapted to particular circumstances, business goals and desired effect.
We have a diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments in different industries. The common factor is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our clients and partners early on in the problem-solving cycle. We often take a project the whole way from a blank slate to a complete solution ready for commercial deployment.
Some examples of areas we work with are Signal Processing, Industrial AI and IoT, Wireless Communication, System Engineering and High Frequency electronics, in industries including Aerospace, Automotive, Manufacturing, Medtech, Telecom and Smart Cities. We are working on several projects at the bleeding edge of technology, including one which we believe will constitute a paradigm shift in biometric identification.
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given to us, but we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work. We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
The opportunity and ideal person
As a Senior Embedded Software Developer, you will join our team of experienced software & hardware engineers and algorithm specialists in our Stockholm office, playing a crucial role in ensuring that our solutions perform at the very edge of what is possible. You will work on everything from rapid prototyping to in-depth product development, system design and implementation. From implementing signal processing algorithms to abstraction of system architectures.
You are used to working in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas. You are curios and self-driven, with the ambition to constantly further your skills. Your ability to work independently combined with your aptitude for teamwork will fit perfectly into our role-based organization with cross-functional teams, affording you a lot of flexibility and freedom.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience of embedded system software design and development
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Embedded Linux and Bootloaders
- Experience with Driver development
- Experience with Board Bring-up
- Experience with Application layer functionality
- Experience with CI/CD and good coding practices, as well as with agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit
- Experience with programming frameworks like Qt
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with Python
- Understanding of Systems Engineering and Architecture
- Experience in networking solutions such as Ethernet switches, Cellular routers etc. and protocols such as TCP/IP, VLAN, QoS, RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN, Sockets etc.
- Development of testing schemes for manufacturing
- Knowledge of ARM
- Basic knowledge in Digital Electronics and Hardware Design
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent
- Actively worked with industry standards in project requirements phase and implementation
- Direct involvement in cyber security management, from threat and risk assessment to implementation and testing
- Working proficiency in Swedish
Please apply at the latest on August 15, 2022. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.