Qamcom is growing and we are looking for 100% remote FPGA designers for our new Qamcom Anywhere office!
Qamcom is a specialist company making complex solutions. This puts requirements on our teams to take full responsibility from system design, architectural solutions through implementation and all the way to verification and validation on target.
We are looking for FPGA designers who have experience from design of complete products. You will be part of a highly experienced international team and will typically work closely with our customers to identify requirements and needs, define the product’s functionality and do algorithm selection, implementation choices and life cycle considerations.
Baseline qualifications for this position:
- Minimum 6 years of experience from (System) Verilog design for FPGA
- Experience of working with commercial electronic products
- Fluent in English
- Located in Sweden with Swedish work permit (or citizenship)
- Experience in working remotely in distributed teams.
Familiarity with any of the following skills is also relevant for this position:
- Modern verification methodologies like cocotb, constrained random- assertion- and coverage-based methodologies
- Testing, both in production and during development
- Deep knowledge of modern FPGA technologies (e.g. AMD, Intel)
- System Architectures decisions for efficient implementation.
- Electronics (PCBA) manufacturing and its processes
- HW/SW co-design
- Firmware for embedded systems
- Developing EDA flow methodologies
- ASIC frontend/backend
Qamcom has the ambition to make an impact and create value through technology.
We have a greatly diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments across different industries and with many different goals and purposes. The common denominator is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our customers early in the problem solving or product development cycle and often take a project the whole way from a blank paper to a complete product or solution ready for commercial deployment.
Being an expert at Qamcom typically means that you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and strive to evolve both personally and professionally. All Qamcom experts have a background including at least 6 years of relevant industrial experience or a technical PhD education.
How we work:
- We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important.
- We work closely with our customers in an agile framework and in cross-functional teams where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components.
- We operate through a role-based organization where self-management and self-organization are key, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way we work.
- We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
We believe in equal opportunities. Skills don't come from physical abilities, national origin or gender. Qamcom welcome everyone on their own terms and want to give you the best conditions to deliver the best results.
Please apply as soon as possible. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.
About Qamcom Anywhere
Qamcom Anywhere is our answer to one of the biggest disruptions facing companies today: remote working. As a non-physical office all our employees work remotely – and only remotely. We are interested in you and your expertise, not where you live.