We are looking for a part time configuration manager to Qamcom in Gothenburg.
What does a Configuration Manager do at Qamcom?
The CM's job is to support the development and design projects with:
- Proposing, defining, and implementing product structures and product data
- Registering and realizing said product structures in our PLM system
- Maintaining product data and structures in the PLM system
- Create and Release Change Orders CO's
- Release finished products to production.
- Structuring and adding required product documentation for the individual and complete products into the PLM system.
- Maintaining the documentation types and structures as described in our Best Practices.
- Supporting the SW implementation work with structures and infrastructure for SW development
So the job really revolves around the products in development and to make sure that they are complete and producible.
The CM also participates in release meetings and records what must be added or updated to meet a specific delivery date and release a product in the PLM system for production. The production documentation is readily exported from the PLM system and can be distributed to the respective contractors.
Baseline qualifications for this position:
- Experience from working with configuration management in a company developing embedded systems.
- Excellent skills in HW configuration management.
- Experience in SW configuration management.
- Excellent skills in communication.
- Fluency in English and a Swedish work permit are required. Working proficiency in Swedish is highly desirable.
Meriting qualifications for this position:
- Fluent in Swedish both spoken and written
- Experience from interaction with manufacturers of electronical products
- Experience in defining CM frame works for the complete SW development life cycle.
- Hands on experience in implementation of servers and tools for SW development
Qamcom has the ambition to make an impact and create value through technology.
We have a highly diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments across different industries and with many different goals and purposes. The common denominator is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our customers early in the problem solving or product development cycle and often take a project the whole way from a blank paper to a complete product or solution ready for commercial deployment.
Being an expert at Qamcom typically means that you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and strive to evolve both personally and professionally. All Qamcom experts have a background including at least 6 years of relevant industrial experience or a technical PhD education.
How we work:
- We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important.
- We work closely with our customers in an agile framework and in cross-functional teams where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components.
- We operate through a role-based organization where self-management and self-organization are key, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way we work.
- We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given thing to us, but also because we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work.
Please apply as soon as possible. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.