We need you and we need you now.
Is quality and safety your passion?
Do you want to perform quality/functional safety assessments of organizations developing embedded systems and help them to improve/develop their internal processes?
Do you want to be a part of driving the Qamcom safety and quality journey?
You now have the chance to join us, the System Safety team at Qamcom, and make safety-critical systems even safer! We are a central team of highly skilled and motivated persons driving multiple aspects of system safety for multiple technologies and for the complete life cycle of our global range of products. You will collaborate with a master to build up offerings including ASPICE, ISO26262, ISO 21434, SS 7740 and process development. (SS 7740 is “ASPICE with added Functional Safety”).
As one of Qamcom’s experts you will be developing advanced processes with a multitude of different purposes and crossing into several of our technology expertise areas. You would get to join a team of people who, like you, are passionate about developing cutting-edge embedded systems for high-tech applications within areas such as Industrial IoT and AI, Sensor Systems, Radar Systems, Communications Systems, Medtech, Autonomous Vehicles and others. People who enjoy working in cross-functional expert teams to solve challenging technical problems in many different areas.
The team is already strong within System Safety and is expanding ASPICE. You will be a point of contact in ASPICE and SS 7740 assessment and process development and collaborate to build up Qamcom’s offer in this area. Ideally you also have a thorough understanding of functional safety development and can hands on support product development in accordance with ISO 26262. You will conduct periodic assessments for our clients located globally.
Support will range from sales of services and marketing, planning of development, down to leading and performing ASPICE / FuSa / Cyber Security / SS 7740 activities in accordance with set ways of working and instructions that you have contributed to develop.
You will be part of maintaining, developing, and promoting the Qamcom System safety journey and framework. You will be the responsible driver for selected parts of the safety framework and perform connected trainings.
You will maintain a high level of integrity, credibility and competence when providing a common direction to secure development of safe products.
Travel shall be expected.
- B.Tech/M.Sc. Degree or PhD in Software, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation or equivalent.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience of ASPICE. Intacs Provisional assessor certification is preferred.
- Senior experience in development of electronic or software systems, preferable with a combination of functional, system, hardware and software development for embedded systems.
- Experience in developing QMS systems, audits, supplier quality
- You have working knowledge and experience of Functional Safety, Cybersecurity.
- Experience with process work: e.g., development & training.
- Practical experience from other related quality and process standards e.g. ISO 9001, IATF 16949, ISO 33XXX, SOTIF, and APQP.
- Leadership and hands on coaching experience is a merit
- Since you will be working with documentation and complex work products written in English, it is important that your English skill is at a level of C1 minimum.
- You have a high level of drive, integrity, independence and perseverance.
- You have excellent communication skills with a natural ability and desire to train and coach others.
- You have a keen eye for understanding the business needs and balancing the pragmatic and theoretical application and approach.
Qamcom has the ambition to make an impact and create value through technology.
We have a highly diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments across different industries and with many different goals and purposes. The common denominator is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our customers early in the problem solving or product development cycle and often take a project the whole way from a blank paper to a complete product or solution ready for commercial deployment.
Being an expert at Qamcom typically means that you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and strive to evolve both personally and professionally. All Qamcom experts have a background including at least 6 years of relevant industrial experience or a technical PhD education.
How we work
We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important. We work closely with our customers in an agile framework and in cross-functional teams where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components. We operate through a role-based organization where self-management and self-organization are key, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way we work. We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together! You will be part of a team that treats consultants as a full team member - with a lot of fun, nice colleagues, good office environment and a smart work-life-balance.
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given thing to us, but also because we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work.
Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously