Senior Embedded Software Developer
We usually respond within a day
Join our team of experienced engineers, problem solvers and technology nerds!
Qamcom Stockholm is growing and we are now looking for senior embedded software developers who will work on everything from rapid prototyping to in-depth product development, system design and implementation; from implementing signal processing algorithms to abstraction of system architectures.
What we offer
- The possibility to join product development projects in different sectors from an early idea stage to the commercial deployment of complete systems
- A cohort of senior developers as colleagues across our sites in Sweden and abroad
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home a couple of days a week
- A role-based organisation with a slimmer decision-making process and increased individual autonomy and responsibility
- A range of benefits including a comprehensive insurance program (pension, long sickness benefits, etc), a generous parental leave and wellness policy, as well as our yearly ski trip
What we expect
Baseline qualifications and experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience of embedded system software design and development
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Embedded Linux and Bootloaders
- Experience with Driver development
- Experience with Board Bring-up
- Experience with Application layer functionality
- Experience with CI/CD and good coding practices, as well as with agile methodologies
- Fluency in English
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit
- Experience with programming frameworks like Qt
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with Python
- Experience with RTOS
- Understanding of Systems Engineering and Architecture
- Experience in networking solutions such as Ethernet switches, Cellular routers etc. and protocols such as TCP/IP, VLAN, QoS, RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN, Sockets etc.
- Development of testing schemes for manufacturing
- Knowledge of ARM
- Basic knowledge in Digital Electronics and Hardware Design
- Familiarity with GitHub or equivalent
- Actively worked with industry standards in project requirements phase and implementation
- Direct involvement in cyber security management, from threat and risk assessment to implementation and testing
- Lab skills, including soldering, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
- Working proficiency in Swedish
About Qamcom Stockholm
Qamcom is a world-class solution provider in the field of embedded systems. Our ambition is to create value through technology. Our strength lies in the fact that
- we only hire senior developers,
- we have the competence in-house to build complete systems, including SW and algorithm development, electronics, mechanics, optics, as well as wireless connectivity and cloud,
- we join our clients and partners early on in the problem-solving cycle, and often take a project all the way from a very early-stage idea to a solution ready for commercial deployment.
In our Stockholm office (Kista), we work mostly with product development in the fields of Industrial AI and IoT, signal- and image processing and MedTech. One of our projects resulted in a device used to develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Another produced a computer vision-based solution for traffic management.
We have recently moved to a brand new office in Time Building and we are now making a massive push to recruit senior talent. If you too think that solving complex real-life problems is fun, maybe you should join us?
At Qamcom, we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work. In our Stockholm office, we have 8 different nationalities represented. We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together.
Please apply at the latest on April 28, 2023. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.
- Embedded SW developer
About Qamcom Research and Technology
Senior Embedded Software Developer
Loading application form
Already working at Qamcom Research and Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.