Join our team of experienced engineers, problem solvers and technology nerds!
Qamcom Stockholm is growing and we are now looking for a SW developer with cybersecurity experience. Examples of relevant tasks are
- Help customers identify their security requirements
- Perform a comprehensive security analysis on an embedded system. This includes threat modelling (for example, STRIDE), vulnerability ranking (for example, CVSS), attack trees, and mitigations.
- Take on role as security manager / security lead on an embedded project. This includes taking ownership of security requirements/testing, implementation/review of security-related development areas (for example secure boot, TPM memory, secure coding standards, …), and life-cycle issues related to security (security updates, patches, penetration testing, infrastructure for reports of security breaches, …)
What we offer
- The possibility to join product development projects in different sectors from an early idea stage to the commercial deployment of complete systems
- A cohort of senior developers as colleagues across three sites in Sweden, plus two international ones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home a couple of days a week
- A role-based organisation with a slimmer decision-making process and increased individual autonomy and responsibility
- A range of benefits including a comprehensive insurance program (pension, long sickness benefits, etc), a generous parental leave and wellness policy, as well as our yearly ski trip
What we expect
As a person, you are curious and self-driven; you have the ambition to constantly develop your skills and are used to working in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas. Your ability to work independently combined with your aptitude for teamwork will fit perfectly into our role-based organization with cross-functional teams, affording you a lot of flexibility and freedom. In order to succeed in this role, you also need excellent communication skills with a natural ability and desire to train and coach others, as well as a keen eye for understanding the business needs and balancing the pragmatic and theoretical application and approach.
Baseline Qualifications and Experience
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience within Software Development and/or Software Architecture
- 2+ years of industry experience within Cybersecurity, Information Security or building secure systems
- Knowledge and experience in threat modeling, secure development and testing
- Experience working with requirements, especially those related to mitigation strategies in secure systems
- Experience in third-party assessment of products and processes with respect to cyber security
- Experience in CI/CD and agile software development methodologies
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit
- Knowledge of and experience with relevant standards and frameworks such as NIST, ISO / IEC 27000, PCI DSS, FIDO/FIDO2 etc.
- Relevant certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CISA, CISM
- Knowledge of GDPR and personal data security
- Experience with security compliance
- Experience with cyberattack detection and response and digital forensics
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with hardened architectures
- Proficiency in Swedish, oral and written
About Qamcom Stockholm
Qamcom is a world-class solution provider in the field of embedded systems. Our ambition is to create value through technology. Our strength lies in the fact that
- we only hire senior developers,
- we have the competence in-house to build complete systems, including SW and algorithm development, electronics, mechanics, optics, as well as wireless connectivity and cloud,
- we join our clients and partners early on in the problem-solving cycle, and often take a project all the way from a very early-stage idea to a solution ready for commercial deployment.
In our Stockholm office (Kista), we work mostly with product development in the fields of Industrial AI and IoT, signal- and image processing and MedTech. One of our projects resulted in a device used to develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Another produced a computer vision-based solution for traffic management.
We are now making a massive push to recruit senior talent and we will soon be moving to a larger office. If you too think that solving complex real-life problems is fun, maybe you should join us?
At Qamcom, we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work. In our Stockholm office, we have 9 different nationalities represented. We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together.
Apply at the latest on October 21, 2022. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and that the position can therefore be filled prior to this deadline.