Join our team of problem solvers, technology enthusiasts and experienced engineers!
We are now looking for someone like you, an experienced Software Developer with cloud development experience and a cloud native mindset.
Qamcom is a knowledge-based Tech company in hardware, software, and system development. By connecting research, technology, and business development, we create innovative solutions into value for our customers, the industry, society, and people. We believe that the best way to bring value into products and solutions is to harmonize creativity.
We have offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Linköping, Budapest, and Wellington. We also have Qamcom Anywhere, our remote office. In total, we are a team of 170 experts in various technology fields, working in a decentralized organization without traditional hierarchies something that we believe this leads to increased knowledge-share, increased innovation, productivity and accelerated personal development.
About the role
In this role, you will work with product development projects in different sectors from an early idea stage to the final commercial implementation of entire systems. You will be a valuable member of our team, contributing to every step of the product development process. You will be involved in different customer projects and work closely with business development to identify customer needs and relevant use cases.
Who are you?
You are an innovative Software Developer with a background in cloud development, bringing valuable experience to the team. You are communicative, open, and eager to generate new ideas. You enjoy working closely with your colleagues but are also comfortable working independently. You are used to working in an environment where you quickly familiarize yourself with unknown areas.
- A great understanding of software development life cycle and best practices
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience in software development or PhD
- Experience from working with cloud platforms, such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and Oracle
- Experience with API development
- Experience of software development in C/C++ or Java
- Knowledge of containerization (Docker & Kubernetes)
- Experience in CI/CD and agile software development methodologies
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit
- Experience from platforms such as Windows, Linux and embedded hardware systems
- Experience with cloud-based architectural design and building scalable cloud-based solutions
- Knowledge of microservices, Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and relevant tools
- Knowledge of various aaS models, e.g. IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, for industrial or B2B applications
What we offer
At Qamcom, you'll be part of a dynamic work environment, offering you the chance to make a meaningful impact. We work closely with our customers to identify requirements and needs, define a product’s functionality, and do algorithm selection, implementation choices and life cycle considerations.
- A cohort of senior developers as colleagues across three sites in Sweden, plus two international locations
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home a couple of days a week
- An organisation with a slimmer decision-making process built on trust and personal responsibility.
- Comprehensive insurance program (pension, long sickness benefits, etc)
- Opportunity to invest in Qamcom (shareholder)
- A generous parental leave (90% of the salary)
- Wellness policy (up to 5000 SEK/year)
- Leasing of a bicycle (benefit value up to 3000 SEK/year)
- Option for a company car (deducted from the gross salary)
- An annual ski trip with colleagues from all sites
About Qamcom Stockholm
In our Stockholm office (Kista), we work mostly with product development in the fields of Industrial AI and IoT, signal- and image processing and MedTech. One of our projects resulted in a device used to develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Another produced a computer vision-based solution for traffic management.
We have recently moved to a brand-new office in Time Building and we are now making a massive push to recruit senior colleagues. If you're excited about the idea of working together with our in-house projects to solve real-life problems by building everything from software, algorithms to mechanics, optics, along with wireless connectivity and cloud solutions and if you find it fun to tackle complex challenges with our talented team, maybe you should join us?
At Qamcom, we believe diversity drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work. In our Stockholm office, we have 9 different nationalities represented. We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do.
Are we the employer you are looking for? Fantastic! Apply now.
Full-time position, Hybrid
Location: Stockholm, Kista
Apply latest: december 21st 2023
Start date: Mutual agreement
What happens after my application?
We will carefully evaluate your application to assess how well your background align with our projects. Interviews and selection are conducted on an ongoing basis, so please don't hesitate to submit your application!