Join Qamcom - a leading knowledge-based tech company in hardware, software, and system development!
Do you want to be part of an exciting journey where you will bridge the gap between technology, research, and business development?
Qamcom is a knowledge-based tech company in hardware, software, and system development. By uniting research, technology, and business development, we create innovative solutions that goes beyond technology and impact people's lives and society as a whole.
We are looking for someone working as a business developer with an existing tech network to strengthen our sales team and develop our business. At Qamcom, we combine our expertise to support our clients with in-house projects. We are eager to take on the responsibility of managing and staffing projects from ideas to delivery, where we are responsible for the entire development cycle. Currently, we are placing extra focus on the sales of our in-house projects where your expertise will make a difference!
About the role:
In the role of a business developer, you will be responsible for both strategic and operational sales. You will work with the entire sales process, identifying customer needs, recognizing business value, and transforming it into a technical solution. The sales team is responsible for finding and staffing assignments and projects, actively expanding our customer network. We are looking for someone with experience in sales, maybe you have experience as a management consultant or consulting manager.
Who are you?
We are looking for someone who has worked for a couple years in a similar role, where you have had the opportunity to work with project sales and staffing up teams. We place great value on your personal qualities. You enjoy creating long-term relationships, taking initiative, and working in a dynamic environment.
• Prefers an innovative environment where you develop and test new ways of working
• Experience working as a business developer in the Tech industry
• Experience with project deliveries/project sales
• Experience working in relevant areas such as HW, SW, Embedded System, or system design
• Experience working both strategically and operationally
• Technical education, Industrial Engineer, or similar
• Very good proficiency in both Swedish and English
What we offer you:
• Exciting work environment where you have the opportunity to make an impact
• Role-based organization founded on trust and personal responsibility
• Work-Life Balance
• Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home a few days a week
• Work injury insurance, group life insurance
• Working time reduction (ATK days)
• Annual bonus
• Opportunity to invest in Qamcom (shareholder)
• Generous parental leave (90% of salary)
• Wellness contribution (up to 5000 SEK/year)
• Possibility of a company car (gross salary deduction)
• Leasing of a bicycle (benefit value up to 3000 SEK/year)
• Computer glasses (up to 3500 SEK including frames)
• An annual ski trip with colleagues from all locations
Is Qamcom the employer you are looking for? Fantastic! Apply now.
Scope: Full-time / Hybrid
Location: Falkenbergsgatan 3, Gothenburg
Start date: According to agreement
What happens after my application?
Before the application deadline, we will review your application to see how well your profile matches the requirements for the position. If we see you as one of our potential candidates, we will contact you for an interview. Interviews and selection are ongoing, so do not wait to apply! The position may be filled before the final application deadline.
More about us:
Qamcom is a knowledge-based tech company in hardware, software, and system development that bridges the gap between research, technology, and business development. We offer cutting-edge technology solutions, products, and services in areas such as wireless communication, industrial AI, signal processing, and system engineering. Our mission is to transform technology into value for society, industries, and people by constantly striving to do what no one else has done.