Push boundaries with us
Are you a superb salesperson and technology fan that loves building relationships as much as selling projects and competence on the very edge of what’s possible? Good, keep on reading.
What you’ll do:
Together with our sales team:
- Plan and perform B2B sales for the local engineering consultancy market in Gothenburg as well as towards our international customers.
- Carry out follow ups with our customers to ensure the quality of delivery.
- Create and execute strategy plans towards new business areas.
- Be responsible for a continuous good occupancy rate and profit for Qamcom
Who you are:
- Immense passion for B2B sales within the engineering consultancy market
- You enjoy closing a deal whether its 10 million or 100 thousand that is on the table.
- Loves building relationships with stakeholders and to continuously expand your business network
- Substantial personal business network from the local market in Gothenburg
- Dynamic mindset who are open to new ideas
- Fond of working in an international environment
- Fluency in English and a Swedish work permit are required.
Meriting qualifications for this position:
- Knowledge of embedded hardware and/or software development
- Experience from project sales
- Experience from international sales
- Fluent in Swedish, both spoken and written
We are a knowledge-based technology company within hardware, software and system development bridging the gap between research, technology and business - to enable high ambitions and turn technology into value.
Expertise is the foundation of what we do. We use our knowledge to question status quo, to inspire our surroundings and to help our clients and ourselves to achieve the best possible.
We believe in both independence and solidarity to create commitment and joy.
We want to be on the edge, push things forward and constantly find new ways. Always focusing on developing ourselves, technology and business.
How we work:
- We work closely with our customers where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components.
- We work in a non-hierarchical organization without any managers, inspired by Teal organization principle. This means that you are expected to be a natural leader and work with all relevant stakeholders in the organization to reach the common targets.
- We place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given thing to us, but also because we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work.
If you find this interesting, please apply as soon as possible. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.
About Qamcom Research and Technology
Push boundaries with us
Loading application form
Already working at Qamcom Research and Technology?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.