Qamcom is growing and we are looking for Embedded SW designers to work in our projects.
We are looking for an experienced Embedded Systems Software Developer who will work with everything from rapid prototyping to in-depth product development, system design and implementation with strong focus on outstanding quality of the end result. You will be part of a highly experienced international team and will typically work closely with our customers to identify requirements and needs, define a product’s functionality and do algorithm selection, implementation choices and life cycle considerations. You will need extensive experience ranging from implementing Signal Processing algorithms to abstraction of System Architectures.
Baseline qualifications for this position:
- Minimum 6 years of experience from experience of embedded system software design and development or a PhD within a suitable field
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Experience with Linux and Windows environments
- Experience with Embedded Linux and Bootloaders
- Experience with Driver development
- Experience with Board Bring-up
- Experience with Application layer functionality
- Experience with CI/CD and good coding practices, as well as with agile methodologies
- Fluency in English and a Swedish work permit are required. Working proficiency in Swedish is highly desirable.
Meriting qualifications for this position:
- Experience with programming frameworks like Qt
- Experience with Yocto
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Security Critical Systems
- Understanding of Systems Engineering and Architecture
- Experience in networking solutions such as Ethernet switches, Cellular routers etc and protocols such as TCP/IP, VLAN, QoS, RS232, I2C, SPI, CAN, Sockets etc
- Development of testing schemes for manufacturing
- Knowledge of ARM
-Basic knowledge in Digital Electronics and Hardware Design:
- Familiarity with Git/Gerrit
- Familiarity with TeamCity or similar CI tool
- Fluent in Swedish both spoken and written
Qamcom has the ambition to make an impact and create value through technology.
We have a highly diverse assortment of high-profile in-house product development projects and external assignments across different industries and with many different goals and purposes. The common denominator is the technical edge of our projects and that we join our customers early in the problem solving or product development cycle and often take a project the whole way from a blank paper to a complete product or solution ready for commercial deployment.
Being an expert at Qamcom typically means that you enjoy solving challenging technical problems and strive to evolve both personally and professionally. All Qamcom experts have a background including at least 6 years of relevant industrial experience or a technical PhD education.
How we work:
· We work in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas, hence an interest and knowledge in different kinds of technology is important.
· We work closely with our customers in an agile framework and in cross-functional teams where self-motivation as well as teamwork are essential components.
· We operate through a role-based organization where self-management and self-organization are key, offering a lot of flexibility and freedom in the way we work.
· We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together!
At Qamcom, we embrace diversity. Not only because it is a given thing to us, but also because we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work.
If you find this interesting, please apply as soon as possible. Evaluation of candidates will be made continuously.