Join our team of experienced engineers, problem solvers and technology nerds!
Qamcom Stockholm is growing and we are now looking for a SW developer with industrial experience who will work closely with our machine learning & algorithm development team.
Besides contributing to our product development projects in a diverse range of sectors (eg. Medtech, Industry 4.0, Smart Cities), in this role you will also be expected to interface with the machine learning & algorithm development team, advancing CI/CD and agile development practices within the organisation as well as actively identifying new opportunities and driving change.
What we offer
- The possibility to join product development projects in different sectors from an early idea stage to the commercial deployment of complete systems
- A cohort of senior developers as colleagues across three sites in Sweden, plus two international ones
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home a couple of days a week
- A role-based organisation with a slimmer decision-making process and increased individual autonomy and responsibility
- A range of benefits including a comprehensive insurance program (pension, long sickness benefits, etc), a generous parental leave and wellness policy, as well as our yearly ski trip
What we expect
As a person, you are curious and self-driven; you have the ambition to constantly develop your skills and are used to working in an environment where you quickly need to familiarize yourself with unknown areas. Your ability to work independently combined with your aptitude for teamwork will fit perfectly into our role-based organization with cross-functional teams, affording you a lot of flexibility and freedom.
Baseline Qualifications and Experience
- 6+ years of experience with industrial software development
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- Experience with CI/CD and best practices in software development
- Comfortable with agile software development
- Fluency in English
- Working proficiency in Swedish
- Swedish resident or Swedish work permit required
- Experience with algorithm development in for example image processing, computer vision, optimization, mathematical statistics, speech and natural language processing, digital signal processing, communication or automatic control
- Experience working in dedicated agile roles such as scrum master or product owner
- Multiplatform development, i.e. Windows, Linux and embedded hardware systems, and / or cloud platforms
- Proficiency in Java, C# or other programming language
About Qamcom Stockholm
Qamcom is a world-class solution provider in the field of embedded systems. Our ambition is to create value through technology. Our strength lies in the fact that
- we only hire senior developers,
- we have the competence in-house to build complete systems, including SW and algorithm development, electronics, mechanics, optics, as well as wireless connectivity and cloud,
- we join our clients and partners early on in the problem-solving cycle, and we often take a project all the way from a very early-stage idea to a solution ready for commercial deployment.
In our Stockholm office (Kista), we work mostly with product development in the fields of Industrial AI and IoT, signal- and image processing and MedTech. One of our projects resulted in a device used to develop a vaccine for Covid-19. Another produced a computer vision-based solution for traffic management.
We are now making a massive push to recruit senior talent and we will soon be moving to a larger office. If you too think that solving complex real-life problems is fun, maybe you should join us?
At Qamcom, we believe diversity is good for business as it drives innovative thinking and improves the quality of our work. In our Stockholm office, we have 9 different nationalities represented. We also place a high value on having fun and enjoying what we do, individually and together.
Apply at the latest on October 21, 2022. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis and that the position can therefore be filled prior to this deadline.